Stuffed cookies are the ultimate indulgence. You can take a cookie to the next level by stuffing it with more chocolate, marshmallows, caramel, peanut butter, and other gooey sweets. I was first introduced to Nutella in high school French class. I’ve been addicted ever since. My fellow addicts won’t be able to stop eating these decadent nutella stuffed chocolate chip cookies. Just be aware that I’ve changed the recipe around to suit my own personal preferences.
- 8 Tbsp (1 stick) unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup granulated, white sugar
- 1/3 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp cornstarch
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips
- 12 heaping tsp Nutella
1) Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Spoon 12 heaping teaspoons of Nutella separately onto the parchment paper. Place the baking sheet in the freezer.
2) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
3) In a large bowl or mixing bowl, cream softened butter, brown sugar, and white sugar.
The original recipe says 9-11 minutes, but I felt my cookies were finished after 13 minutes. This was based on the “spread” of the cookies, literally how spread out the cookies looked.
Final Thoughts: This recipe made my coworkers beg for me to make them again. The only issue is that the number of cookies are never consistent. Sometimes I may get 7 cookies, other times I may get 10. It really depends on the size of the Nutella discs and how much dough I use around the Nutella. Nevertheless the cookies are always a crowd favorite. My coworkers have begged me for them. In the future I’ll see if I can adjust the size to serve to more people at once.